Friday, March 13, 2009

on the other hand...

It's 9:30 in the morning, only Jared is dressed, and only he and I have had breakfast. The toys haven't been picked up, and I have a lot of pie to make today. Eh, oh well. So maybe I don't have it together. You wouldn't like me as much if I were perfect.

So it's Day #



I don't know what happened that made this picture so out of focus. Sorry. Like I said, not perfect.

But isn't it a cute shape? I know, I'm weird, but it's just a cute little box.

Though guessing what it is is a different story...not heavy but not light. Doesn't rattle. Definitely a box.

Golf balls. (No, I don't golf.)

So what is it?



Look! Isn't it cute?!? It is a happy day when the red cups appear at Starbucks. And a Christmas tree snowglobe! I love it! I don't know how I didn't see this at Christmas because I would've bought it myself.

What this proves is how long my friends have been working on this gift...you guys are so sweet. I am blessed.

2 comments:

Ashlee Liddell said...

I LOVE your birthday! And red cups at Starbucks! So glad that you like the ornament, it just screamed your name!

aziner said...

red cups are the best! and this ornament is so cute!