Tuesday, March 24, 2009

and tomorrow, the season finale

Which means that today should be a cliffhanger episode, right?

So I should leave you hanging with this picture, or have someone propose to someone but end before an answer is given, or turn someone into a Borg, or something equally as nefarious.

Or wait, this is just the episode before the season finale, so this is the setup for the cliffhanger. So I should be blowing up the Daily Planet.

Blame the weather. The humidity has returned. Or blame the oncoming depression because the 30 Rock Tour is almost over, which means I'm about to be 30. And I'm supposed to be depressed about that or something, right?

Any suggestions about where I should go to lunch or get takeout for dinner tomorrow?

But let's focus on the present (both definitions of the word).

It's Day #


and I have no idea what this is. It doesn't feel as weird as yesterday's, but it still feels weird.

I'll do the actual math tomorrow, but I'm pretty sure I'd never make the bigs with my batting average.

One of the few things I wish I had done in high school but didn't (because I didn't know I liked it at the time) was play softball, or at least try out for the team.

Sorry, that has absolutely nothing to do with anything.

So what is the present?



Superman stickers and a Superman candle!

So now I have a Superman candle for the butterfly birthday cake that I'm going to make and decorate myself...I think I have an answer for the question, "If you were a food, what would you be?"

Psychoanalyze that one.

This has been the best birthday ever. Seriously.

If you were a food, what would you be?

4 comments:

Ashlee Liddell said...

I think the 30 Rock Tour can be considered a success if it ranks your 30th birthday at the top of your all-time list!

I am so glad we are friends, and so thankful for you!

Lisa said...

I'm so glad the 30 Rock Tour has been fun for you and all of us blog readers. Tomorrow's the big day! How about Joe makes the butterfly cake and then he supervises the girls decorating it.

Lisa said...

If I was a food, I would be Godiva chocolate.

Lisa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!