Thursday, March 19, 2009

bet you thought I forgot

We didn't even leave the house today, so I don't really have the excuse that we were busy...I think that by Thursday the week just starts to catch up with me. I'm tired.

But it's Day #


of the 30 Rock Tour!

And I'm going for a three-peat!

I'm currently getting trounced in the Friday Night group bracket challenge...but it's early. And there's enough disparity in all of our picks that the winner could potentially win big and the losers are going to lose big. (We have an official group on ESPN's website and everything. It's bonafide.)

But I'm kicking butt at the "guess the present" game!

This one is a candle. Specifically a jar candle.



Ta-da!

This candle seriously smells like coffee. I'm not sure how I feel about my house smelling like coffee without actual coffee existing,..seems like that could be a cruel joke! I'm kidding of course, this candle is fabulous!

One of the worst parts of being pregnant for me was that my sense of smell was way out of whack. The last time I went to the Yankee Candle store, I could only find a couple of scents that weren't disgusting to me. My sense of taste also gets messed up - it's called dysgeusia, and it's not uncommon in pregnant women. I still think it's a bad sign when you've had something that's been a symptom on House.

But no worries, I'm good now.

2 comments:

aziner said...

cafe ole!

umm yeah, having a symptom that's been on House means you're screwed ;)

Ashlee Liddell said...

Well, I have great confidence that your streak is about to end. FOREVER. Or at least five of the last six days..... So, enjoy it while it lasts...

A coffee candle is never a cruel joke. Ever. Everyone needs a little bit of Starbucks scent in their lives when having coffee with your friends isn't an option.....