Saturday, March 14, 2009

happy pi day!

Just one of the several reasons that March is the best month!

We had pizza (pie) and pie for dinner last night. I forgot to take pictures, sorry. But there's still some of all three pies left, if you want to come over.

It's Day #


and we're almost 2/3 of the way through the 30 Rock Tour. But don't think about that because that's just depressing.

Do you remember being 19? I do. It doesn't feel all the long ago, at least time-wise. Life-wise, it might as well have been a lifetime ago. I have 4 children now. And a house. And a stinking minivan.

Anyway, moving on.

Jared was up until after 11 last night. He just kept getting out of bed. I was a little annoyed because at that point, even A.J. was asleep. I understand not getting much sleep with a small baby, but it's not supposed to be because the 2 year old keeps you up. In the end, I sat in front of his room and held his door shut (by this point I had tried everything else), which caused him to scream so loudly it woke Joe up. Subsequently, he laid down the law and about 10 minutes later Jared was asleep.

What was the point of that interlude? I have no idea. I just wanted to complain. He was so sweet as a baby.

So, about my present. I think I'm getting better at this game. I could tell that it was definitely two things. The one felt kind of like a small book. And the other one felt squishy.



Clearly I'm not getting that much better at this game.

Luggage tags are one of those random things that I dig. I'm already trying to figure out which piece of luggage I'm going to put this one on...even though I don't have any trips planned until June. And even that is just a car trip. But it doesn't matter.

And butterfly stationery! This is very unique butterfly stationery - I like it a lot!

So back to your regularly scheduled Saturday...2 days until the rodeo!

No comments: