Wednesday, March 11, 2009

at least I'm consistent

And I can predict the future!

Yesterday I said my average would be 4 for 16 today. I was right. (This is why you should never doubt me.)

Today is Day #


It's very light, and it rattles. It's a noise that seems familiar, but I can't readily identify it.

Here are my girls to model my present:



Jadyn is sporting the pink butterfly clips that coordinate with her pink sparkly leck-a-tard. (Combine the words "leotard" and "guitar" and that's how to pronounce it.) She has class at The Little Gym today. She doesn't just wear leotards for the fun of it. Although I would probably let her if she ever asked.



Alaina has chosen to pair the green butterfly clips with her earth-tone top.

They left the purple pair for me because they know purple is my favorite color. (The clips are very cute, by the way. Thank you!)

This is the great thing about having girls - there are things that you can do together, like all of us wearing butterfly hair clips, or painting our nails, or going to Bath Junkie.

2 comments:

Ashlee Liddell said...

I love the pictures.

I hope you wear your clips to lunch today! As I am sure the girls will be wearing theirs....

You didn't mention what your guess was....as I am pretty sure you didn't guess today's.....

Lisa said...

Cute pics! It's always amazing how much older they look day to day though- Jadyn looks 6 here and Alaina looks like 16.