Sunday, March 22, 2009

if this is coherent...

...it will be a miracle!


It's Day #


I know it's hard to see, but that says "27."

Blogging for 30 days in a row is not the easiest thing to do when one is accustomed to blogging once or twice a week...but I'm a champ, so no worries.

This is by far the biggest box so far.

My guess is...a box. It makes noise, but not much and nothing determinate.

So what is it?



An at&t commercial!

Okay, sorry. Aren't they pretty? I love them! I won't, however, be placing them on the mantle, in the event that an unnamed uncle (Raj) should come to my house and participate in a game (unadvisedly) of catch with the small children in the living room, endangering them (the candle holders, not the children). Not that anything like that has ever happened before.

Three days left...

5 comments:

raj said...

We only break plates, thank you.

Not that we've broken anything . . .

HeidiZizz said...

Very pretty! It's been fun for me to celebrate with you. Happy Birthweek!

Ashlee Liddell said...

Family heirlooms is the story I heard...treasured family heirlooms.

I am most impressed with your ability to not only blog everyday, but to post pictures and something new with each day...

I must admit that between having so much fun celebrating your birthday, and considering Heidi's visit the best birthday celebration a girl could have, I was totally taken aback when someone presented me with a gift on Sunday.

"What's this for?" was answered with a shocked..."It's your birthday this week."

Amber said...

Raj, no comment. :)

Heidi, I'm so glad you got to celebrate with us! I'm also glad you and Kavin made it here and back in one piece!

Ashlee, I think that might be a bad sign. On the other hand, maybe what it means is that it's fun for everyone when I get presents...I'm willing to be the subject of such an experiment. As far as blogging, I thought you already knew that I am full of completely useless trivia and trivial anecdotes...

joser said...

My fingers are finally back to normal. I thought I had a permanent scale from the super glue. I could totally have committed the perfect crime though.

Oh well...