Friday, March 06, 2009

I always was a pattern matcher...

I'm sensing a theme...

It's the first palindrome day of the 30 Rock Tour!

Day #


This one is a book. There's no doubt about it.


There's something familiar about this present...

I love it! Cookies are definitely my thing. I mentioned before that I didn't cook much when I was growing up. Well, chocolate chip cookies were the one thing I did make.

Alaina already read through the whole cookbook. (By the way, when did she learn how to read so well?!?)

It's a big day for us, so I won't be able to extemporize for long...I'm making cheesecake today, wish me luck! Jadyn still hasn't finished picking up toys...wish her luck!

10 comments:

Lisa said...

You're making cheesecake.....for MEE? :) Am I correct in assuming this is for Bible study??? :) :)

Amber said...

You are correct, sir. It's going to be fabulous!

Lisa said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Lisa said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Lisa said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Ashlee Liddell said...

Lisa, did Amber mention it was a NO-CHOCOLATE cheesecake???

Just don't want any surprises tonight....

:)

Lisa said...

1- I'm not sure I believe you.
2- Cheesecake is exempt from the chocolate requirements.
3- I can steal from the children's candy dish on the table if need be.

Amber said...

Lisa, you're hilarious!

There isn't any chocolate in it because I haven't made this recipe before, and it's not that wise to mess with a recipe the first time around.

I did not know that cheesecake was exempt from the chocolate rule...

And I so told Ashlee you could eat the chocolate from the candy bowl if you needed some!

Remind me to get Emeril's chocolate cheesecake recipe from my sister...I may have the courage to try it again!

Lisa said...

Yes the cheesecake exemption is not widely known. Although cheesecake with chocolate is still superior to those without.

Emeril's chocolate cheesecake?? Sounds awesome!

Gregory Dean got me some Hershey's kisses for Valentine's day, and there was a chocolate kisses cheesecake recipe on the back.... I was quite excited to try it out but after reading it, I realized it consisted of:

Bake a cheesecake
Arrange Hershey's kisses on top to serve

Nice. Maybe I'll convert my slice into a genuine hershey's kisses cheesecake tonight.

ravi said...

i remember when you used to make chocolate chip cookies when i was little and you used to let me eat the ones that got messed up before you let anyone else have any. sometimes i miss you a lot.