Thursday, March 29, 2007

Jadynisms

Things Jadyn has said recently:

"I busy right now." (In response to being told it was naptime.)

"Grumpy, mommy." (regarding her emotional state)

"Angry. No go back." (Complete with crossed arms, after being told it was time to go home.)

"man yo hat" (Curious George's friend)

"I blow him. I squish him with my foot!" (accompanied by stomping; in response to Alaina screaming about a bug, or anything that remotely resembles a bug)

"Don't [s]pank my little bottom!"

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Lol....Jadyn is adorable! I knew it would be so entertaining as she decided to talk more....(yet seeing her choose whether to talk, what to say, and around who exactly, is so cute too)

Ashlee Liddell said...

i agree with lisa, part of what makes a jadynism so funny is the details surrounding it....whom she says it to, etc.

I think Grumpy, mommy is still my favorite....and I wasn't even there!