Monday, March 26, 2007

the celebrating continues...

Since I was 5, I have always had a birthday buddy. My brother Raj was born the day after my 5th birthday. A few years ago, I discovered another birthday buddy - as Jadyn says, Ashwee!

So happy birthday Raj - I'm glad that we are friends now because the days of me being stronger than you are long gone! I love that we (including those other two yahoos) are siblings who actually like hanging out together and miss each other. And I'm starting to come around to your way of thinking regarding Coldplay...although they will never be better than Switchfoot.

And happy birthday Ashlee - thank you for showing me what Christian friendship was all about. Thank you for going along with my crazy ideas. Thank you for all of the things I've learned from you about God and life. Thank you for loving my children as if they were your own. Thank you for my fabulous birthday chocolate raspberry truffle bars, and thank you for celebrating with me because that way I feel less silly about being so excited about my birthday!

I think we can agree - March is the best month ever.

3 comments:

Ashlee Liddell said...

You are most certainly welcome...

I will make you TEXAS chocolate raspberry truffle bars every year for your birthday (as long as we are celebrating on Texas soil!!!!!)...

And, happy birthday Raj! I hope things are going well in CA....

Lisa said...

Yay! March IS the best month ever! (I'm so glad I've gotten to eat so well at Bible study in honor of all of you March bdays...)

raj said...

thanks ber! March birthdays ARE the best.