Thursday, June 01, 2006

argh (again...different topic)

You know those days when there are things that just hack you off and you really need to tell somebody about it, but are afraid that you'll sound like you're being petty or just completely ridiculous? That's how I feel right now.

Admittedly, I'm sure it's largely hormone-induced. I have discovered that I am extremely short-tempered when I'm pregnant, which is strange for me, because I am usually a very calm and collected person.

So I've decided I'm going to blog whenever I feel like this, and I run less risk of hurting someone's feelings or just sounding like a crazy hormonal woman.

I'm really annoyed at people who try to help do things and just end up creating more work for me because dishes DO NOT get clean by virtue of simply being IN the dishwasher!!

(And it wasn't Joe, just for the record.) :)

3 comments:

Ashlee Liddell said...

Give me one guess....all I need is one!

I don't think you have to worry too much about your short-temperedness, because now you are just closer to the playing field most of us operate from....it just feels extreme to you because you are so calm the rest of the time....I will tell you when you are out of line, don't worry!

raj said...

hahahahaha - phew! as you can tell by the timestamp on this comment, I am reading your blog at a very late hour. that being said, I am tired and aparently delirious. for some unknown reason, when I started reading your blog I recognized it as being one of my sisters' blogs but thought it was Azina's (probably because she typically updates more than you). Anywho, I got to, "I have discovered that I am extremely short-tempered when I'm pregnant" and was like, "WHAAA?!?!?"

Moments later I realized what was going on and had a good laugh. Clearly it is well past bedtime.

Ashlee Liddell said...

What, Azina's pregnant?!?!??!?!

:)