Thursday, December 15, 2005

good things happen at Christmas!

I just had to share my excitement...when I arrived home from our first gig selling jewelry, my Switchfoot shirt and Holiday Package was waiting for me! There are few things better than watching a Switchfoot DVD (seeing them in concert is one of them)! And I'm very excited about the new lowercase people magazine - I anticipate posting about that in the near future...

In case anyone is keeping track, my little baby turns 1 tomorrow. And no, she's not walking yet!

If you're still looking for a perfect Christmas present, one of a kind and handmade, you know where to find me! (But only if it's a gift for a girl, sorry.)

3 comments:

aziner said...

yay! happy birthday to the cutest one year old around! I'm clearly not biased. ;)

Amber said...

It's okay because she is the cutest one year old around. And I'm not biased at all. :)

Ashlee Liddell said...

Well, I have to weigh in on the cutest discussion....and remind you both of how incredibly smart you are....just wait till you see her in her new CHristmas dress...he he he