Monday, October 03, 2005

the goose is getting fat...

Not a real post, but I had to share some happy news that I just found out (and no one who would be as excited as I am is available to call right now)! Happy Christmas 4 comes out later this month! Woohoo! Now, to the uninitiated, this means nothing, but the Happy Christmas CD compilation series is by far one of the best sets of Christmas music ever. (And to those rolling their eyes at the thought of Christmas music, all I have to say is "bah humbug.") Among others, there will be a Switchfoot song on the new CD, which means, of course, that it will be a fantastic CD. Which brings me to the other happy news (although old news, it still makes me happy), we've got 2nd row seats to the Switchfoot concert in November!

I promise to post something real later (Azina).

Oh, and I still can't find my Happy Christmas 1 CD - so I need some help from those who might be able to place it (viz. the sibs). Otherwise I'm going to break down and buy a new one.

6 comments:

Ashlee Liddell said...

I am so proud of you! Glad you posted...I guess I am going to have to join the Happy Christmas club...after I have my second row enjoyment at the SF concert!!!!

aziner said...

please to put a penny in the old man's hat . . .

This post is real enough for me. Not everything has to be deep and meaningful, you've seen my blog my last post was simply a funny quote, all I ask is that you actually post. :) But you should make with more details. Who else is on it? And I have no idea where your vol. 1 is, probably lost in the black hole at our house. And I still need a copy of vol. 3 from you. Either way, I'm sure we'll sort it all out over Christmas. Yay for Christmas music! Ashlee, you should definitely join the Happy Christmas club, it's fun! :) "You gotta get up, you gotta get up, you gotta get up, it's Christmas morning!"

Amber said...

if you haven't got a penny, a ha'penny will do...

Yeah, I totally forgot that you wanted vol. 3, sorry. I'll be all over that at Christmas. Anyway, Eisley, Anberlin, and Hawk Nelson are all also on vol. 4.

aziner said...

if you haven't got a ha'penny then God bless you!

Mmm volume 4 sounds like fun. :) I haven't heard of Hawk Nelson though.

APN said...

I could possibly burn/locate copies of Vols 1 & 3 for you folks. Granted, I can't wait for Vol 4 myself. Eisley & Mae.... Beautiful music....

Amber said...

Thanks for the offer! I do have 3, and I know that 1 is somewhere in my parents' house. (My sister is burning a copy for me in the meantime.) I am with you about 4, though - it's looking pretty awesome. Glad to find another Happy Christmas fan! :)