Thursday, October 13, 2005

the greatest sport ever!

Historic things are happening, folks. . . the Astros just won in St. Louis, and we're on our way home. Now, we don't want to get too excited, because that's just when the Astros will lose it (life as an Astros fan is a very careful tightrope balancing act), but there's something in the air this year (and it's not pollution)! If you doubt my faith in the Astros, it's simply a matter of the good guys winning - do some research and find out how many of the Astros are committed Christians and roaring lambs. . .

4 comments:

aziner said...

Oh sure bring Jesus into it. How can you not root for my team? They like Jesus and he probably likes them. ;P

If it helps at all I am cheering for the Astros in the NLCS, it's just this WS that we'll have to see how it goes.

Yes baseball is the greatest sport ever.

Amber said...

I know, bringing Jesus into it is completely unfair, sorry. And we're not talking about the WS yet to prevent any jinxing of said events, just FYI.

Ashlee Liddell said...

The Astros, one of my favorite topics.... and if anyone wants some specific article links, just let me know!
I think I forgot to tell you about the article I got where Morgan talks about reading a chapter of the Bible, "without fail" every morning.... Knew you would like that one Amber!

raj said...

I'd like to know why bocce is not in the running for greatest sport ever.