Tuesday, May 12, 2009

out of the box

Some of you may not believe it, but sometimes I just have to let the nerdiness out.

See, I hear the disbelieving sounds you're making. You can't believe that it's ever hidden away. Well, it is.

Joe and I went to see Star Trek on Sunday afternoon. It was fabulous! I really, really loved it.

If I can get away with it, I'm going to try and escape and go see it again. (Anyone out there up for a late night nerdfest with me?)

Here's a fun quiz to test your nerdiness. I missed one.

Have you seen Star Trek yet? If not, why not? If you have, what did you think?

3 comments:

raj said...

That quiz just makes me sad. Now I don't know if I'm a big Star Trek nerd or if I listen to too much NPR.

Amber said...

That's funny. I picked out the NPR guys by eliminating the other two choices. :)

Ashlee Liddell said...

I missed every single question on the nerd quiz...guess that makes me COOL! :)