Tuesday, January 23, 2007

am I really turning into a nut?

Inexplicably, I have been very interested in "health food" lately. Organic food, locally grown food, and the like. I don't know why, but I'm seriously considering starting to buy as much locally grown food and organic food as I can. It's very weird because anyone who has been around me knows that usually I'm all about saving as much money as possible at the grocery store. By no means am I about to get rid of the white flour or white rice or refined sugar in my house. But I am considering making my own jelly and things like that. What happened?

(I think I have too much time on my hands. See what happens when I'm not kept busy?)

4 comments:

Ashlee Liddell said...

Not busy?!?!??!

That is the nutiest part of your post!

I am excited about your new interests...and the benefits it brings me!

aziner said...

Maybe you've just been watching too much Alton Brown. After his episode on making jams I pretty much wanted to quit my job and make jams for a living. Though, I'm not sure how lucrative that would be.

And weren't you just telling me the other day you didn't have time to be making a million cookies for my birthday and then I find this post on how you're not busy enough?? psh

Ashlee Liddell said...

I just wanted to see if this picture would follow me everywhere!

Lisa said...

Hey you can write a follow-up post to tell whether you became a nut or not! Or whatever you'd like to blog about.... :)