Wednesday, February 01, 2006

the post to end the griping...

See, the thing is not that I don't have something to say, the thing is finding the time to say it! Which brings up an interesting question - how does one person's life get so full of things that "need to be done?" And why do they never go away, even when one is constantly busy?

Anyway, please do email ala_designs@hotmail.com and let us know that you want to be added to our email list and be informed when our jewelry business website is up. It's coming soon, I promise...just another one of those things on the list...

3 comments:

aziner said...

Whoa now, I wasn't "griping" it was simply friendly encouragement to write more seeing as I enjoy reading what you have to say. :) At any rate, you beat the one month mark which is sadly much more than a lot of people can say, so no worries. And I wouldn't really take away your top billing.

Amber said...

I know you weren't griping, I was really just playing the martyr. Thank you for not threatening my top billing. :)

raj said...

wow, a blog martyr. where, oh where, is justice? who will end the oppression?