Saturday, June 23, 2012

It's a good thing I don't live at the beach...

...because I'm pretty sure I wouldn't ever get anything done, other than sitting in a rocking chair on the porch!

Two weekends ago, we spent the weekend at a beach house with some friends.

We've all been friends for the better part of 10 years.  This is the third vacation we've taken together.  

Some might balk at the idea of 8 adults and 7 children in one beach house.  That's just because you haven't been on vacation with people as cool as us!


A.J. took a walk on the beach the first night we got there.  He refused to get that close to the water again for the rest of the weekend.


The beach is the best place for small boys who like nothing better than to dig in dirt.

 



Sunrise yoga on the beach.  Despite evidence to the contrary, I promise I'm not a hippie.


The beach house had portholes!


Who are those giant children?


I repeat, boys + sand = happy.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Loved it!! Best vacation yet.