Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Studio 60

Okay, there is really not enough talk going on about this show. If you missed last night's episode go to nbc.com and watch it right now. I'm not kidding.

If you did see it, you can join me in trying to get people to talk about the show on the Relevant message boards. The Studio 60 thread is here. (You have to register if you want to post.)

If all else fails, I may be forced to start a blog about the show. I even have a whole list of quotes from last night's episode to get me started. And lest you think this is just another TV show, last night's quotes include a lesson on community, on unity, and practically a line straight out of Roaring Lambs.

Seriously, go watch it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved last night's ep.

Clearly, I should read Roaring Lambs . . .

I mean, uh, I'm literary, and I caught the quote too?

Amber said...

Clearly you should get with the program.

Jordan said to the playwright (about network TV), "There's nothing wrong with the medium, just some of the content. And there's only one way to change that."