Tuesday, October 10, 2006

nothing cuter

I was talking to Ravi (the anti-blogging brother) on the phone on Sunday. Jadyn, being Jadyn, is fascinated with phones. I told her Uncle Ravi was on the phone, which amused her, and a few minutes and attempts at pushing the buttons later, her first phone conversation went something like this:

"Please talk to Ravi?" (I'm not making this up.)

"Hi!...Yes...Yes...Bye!"

Apparently, she was responding to whatever Ravi was saying to her.

It's always something with that child...

1 comment:

Ashlee Liddell said...

She is so precious....

I forgot to tell you that while we were driving home from Chic-fil-a on Saturday, I had been telling her not to open her lunchbox (because there was still food in it) but she was so proud of herself that I could still see her trying in the rear view mirror.

She got it open and her food went flying everywhere....with the most surprised look on her face ever she said, "ot ohhh....."

I said, "Yeah, messy ot ohhh."

It was precious.