Tuesday, June 10, 2008

my poor neglected blog

In order to appease the angry masses as a result of my shameful, though temporary, abandonment of my blog, I submit a cute picture of small children. (Hey, what's the use in having children if you can't use them as cannon fodder every once in a while? Seriously, calm down, it's a joke.)



Every so often I feel like I need to draw back, regroup, take a mental vacation, something. I'm not terribly proud of it, and I'm sure it's an attitude problem more than anything. I just sometimes get sick of all the things that I "have" to do, so I do nothing.

4 comments:

Tami said...

THANK YOU FOR COMING BACK!! You know, I haven't been part of the blogging world long enough for you to be taking breaks!!

Ashlee Liddell said...

I don't care about the blog...it is your own loss...but the wedding pictures, THOSE I care about greatly!

But I do like it when you post.... :)

How is that for honest?

raj said...

you're supposed to be playing scrabble on facebook when dodging all of your other responsibilities, don't you remember?

joser said...

what she meant to say was that she has been far too busy reading Lois and Clark fan fic to take any time to write anything in her blog.

I honestly fear she has become addicted and may require professional help. It's unnatural to read stories made up by other fans from the time you wake up to the time you go to bed. She reads fast too. There can't be that much of this stuff out there. :)