Thursday, September 06, 2007

assorted musings

From the last week or so...

  • If you heard a faint shout for joy last week and were perplexed as to its origin, all I have to say is that Pumpkin Spice Lattes have returned to Starbucks. Bring on the Christmas music!
  • More evidence proving the case that I should be commissioner of baseball: Bud Selig reduced his friendship with Cecil Cooper to a race issue. The article is here.
  • Sunday morning conversation:
Jadyn: I want sa brefest. (translation: some breakfast)
Me: You want some breakfast?
Jadyn: Yeah.
Me: Well, it's almost time for church, so we're going to have to eat breakfast in the car.
Jadyn: Awww, dagnabbit!
  • Sometimes they prove they really do love you (or at least need you because they're hungry). The other night, after putting the girls to bed, I stayed upstairs to do some work. Joe and Jared were downstairs. Jared crawled (scooted, more accurately) from the living room to the kitchen, whined a bit, turned around, scooted back to the living room to the stairs, where he started crying when he heard my voice.
  • Every week should be a 4-day week.

3 comments:

Ashlee Liddell said...

what in the freakin world????

I thought I was lost in blog land....

how you managed this change amazes me....

Yeah PSLattes!

raj said...

a)nice redesign, though you and Azina are both officially copycats.

b)what's with the attack sea turtle?

Amber said...

A) I didn't copycat anyone.

B) The turtle looks ferocious, and he's guarding my blog.