Tuesday, June 05, 2007

a travelogue of sorts

A few amusing things heard on vacation:

Alaina (to Raj): You have short arms.


Alaina: That's Hoppy Bunny. I adopted him and named him Hoppy Bunny Lulla Larry.

Alaina (to Raj): You're weak sauce.

Azina: Jadyn, what is that?Jadyn: Puppy bunny.


Lindsey: Isn't Uncle Raj awesome?
Alaina: Yeah. But Uncle Ravi is more awesome.

Me: Jadyn, do you like your new car seat?
Jadyn: No!

Azina: I have to go back to my house in California.
Jadyn: No!
Azina: You can come visit me.
Jadyn: No!

Jadyn: I want no go to Texas.

That's all I can remember for now.

3 comments:

raj said...

I would like to offer an addendum to the "but Uncle Ravi is more awesome" thread.

Raj: What's up with you? Why is Uncle Ravi more awesome?
Alaina: Because he told me.
Raj: Oh, well I think you should tell Uncle Ravi he's weak sauce.
Alaina: He IS weak sauce.

Amber said...

I knew there was more to that conversation, but I couldn't recall the rest of it. So I appreciate you setting the record straight. :) I'm also glad to see you have found the time to check blogworld in the midst of settling in to life in California.

Lisa said...

Lol...those are some really funny quotes!